Skye Posted March 30, 2004 Posted March 30, 2004 Well, I know I already have some custom made ones, but I?m in need of something new and fresh. I was thinking something from Rhapsody, Sakura Wars, or Serephim Call. If the banner could have a dark background, my name, Skye, and the quote ?Pices: Sensitivity, sweet, caring? The Healer? on it. And the avi, just my name. ^^ Please and thank you!
Onix Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 Hey, sis! Their both Sakura Wars (though you probably knew that...:sweat:) Anyway, I tried. And I'm noticing that my photo-editing software has the nasty habit of deforming writing in pictures. At least, when I make banners.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now