Guest tekkeun Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 i want a naruto banner...that has the words Tekkeun on it and it has to have Sasuke for the picture...and you can add other picks but it has to be sasuke...and bg color = blue...
AzureWolf Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 [font=Georgia][color=blue]Ack, I couldn't come up with a good quote, so I stole one from the series and appended it! ^_^[/color][/font] [font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]The hex effect is my second version actually. The first version, made to look like it came from MGS, went on a banner that was never used. I figured that I shouldn't let the thing go to waste and modified it for this banner. Hehe, I enhanced the eyes on both the pictures since they weren't as pronounced as they originally were after resizing.[/color][/font] [font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]Besides that, any chances or fixes, just ask.[/color][/font] [font=Georgia][color=#0000ff][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]EDIT: heh, smoothed out the background a little.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now