kenshinsbabe Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 Unfortunatly, I lost all my things when the system upgraded. So, I'd like to request a Kenshin avatar and a banner with Kenshin, some Inuyasha, some Cowboy Bebop, and some Witch Hunter Robin (if at all possible). THANX!!
Onix Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 I tried, really I did. I wanted to change his hair back in the avatar, but I think the color turned out well anyway. And the name didn't work well in the banner, or not as well as I'd like, but I'm using a new editing program.
kenshinsbabe Posted April 12, 2004 Author Posted April 12, 2004 WOW! very good, Lord Xion. I commend you. I think the banner looks very good, but what was the second picture there for? Oh well. Once again, thank you!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now