Guest Joey Killer Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sorry if I sound weird and all, but anybody wanna dis Joey with me? He's a dumbass with square hair and likes to play stupid card games. If anyboby else likes to dis anime characters, I'd bet that you'' have all sorts of things to sat about Joey...Please reply...I'll give you candy.....never mind...I NEVER share candy.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Solo Tremaine Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 [COLOR=#503F86]I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread. Favourite character (or non-favourites, as the case may be) aren't generally allowed on OB because they have a tendency to lead to poor discussion; I doubt this thread would give any scope for much debate. The Anime Lounge is too broad a forum to have hundreds of threads about characters from individual series anyway. If you really hate Joey that much, start an 'I Hate Joey' signature club or something.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts