Darius_Stomu Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 I have been seraching and searching and I can't find a banner that suites me...so I'm going to ask if someone can please make me a gothic-ish banner the has my quote blazeing on it...I don't know how I could repay anyone that does...maybe with my soul...Hmmmm....nah, gave that away already.
Onix Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 Here's my attempt at a gothic banner. Hope you find it useful. -ULX, the Mad Request Artist
Kyokokeiji Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 ok well heres my entry. its not so much gothic as it is firey and morbid but i still kinda like it. i made a matching avatar using the quote from below your name. I used pictures from the Anime Blood the last vampire. hope you like it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now