Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]
I don't know which one to pick. I'm going to the movie tommorrow (short time span to choose) and I need a response before the day ends. Which is better? HellBoy or The Rock Walking Tall? With your decision, tell me why?
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
Well, if you want a stupid action flick with some humor here and there and a couple of memorable characters, go watch Hellboy. If you want to get yourself pissed off so you can turn into The Hulk and go on a rampage, go watch Walking Tall. That's all I can really tell you. I haven't watched Walking Tall, though. Something to do with the Rock walking around with a 2x4 not doing much of anything other than bashing heads. The only person I allow to have such little depth in action movies is Van Damme. He's a licenced idiot.
Posted
Well, there's already a Hellboy thread...
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38409[/url]

This is essentially a "vs" thread. If anyone wants to go start a Walking Tall thread (if there isn't one already), go ahead. This thread is closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...