Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Those who hunt elves


Recommended Posts

Guest Master Kakashi
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic] Has anyone heard of the anime Those who hunt elves.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest zackiechan
Posted
Yea I have heard of it. It is apretty good anime. Its also funny. A good anime, I would rekemend it, if you are a guy. It might affend some women. With the stripping and all. But it doesn't show anything.
Guest gendou ikari
Posted
I do not care for the anime, the art is horrible and the plot is a bit iffy.
Posted
Members, pay close attention--this is seriously one of the worst possible ways to start a thread.

Master Kakashi, I'd be very grateful if you tried putting more thought and effort into your posts. It takes about two seconds to type a single line that tells us absolutely nothing about the show in question. Next time, you should summarize the series you wish to discuss and provide your readers with a cursory concept of the issues and scenarios it deals with.

You're welcome to PM me or one of the other mods if you have any questions, comments or concerns about our policies. With that having been said...

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...