Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if someone could make a banner and avatar for me. I want the banner to have Cradle of Filth's Sewer Dieities wallpaper( just resized) it's in their web site in the downloads section, [url="http://www.theorderofthedragon.com/"]www.theorderofthedragon.com[/url], that's just the home page. and if you could could you make an avatar of a Kodama from Princess Monokae. The banner should read, " I thank God for the Suffering". and the banner needs only a simpe " Kodama". Thank you very much
Posted
Here you go! I had to crop the banner image down or else you couldn't tell what the image was. And the 'K' kind of got cut off in the avatar. But it looks kind of okay, right?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...