Galvatron Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 Im asking for a Green Lantern banner with John Stewart Green Lantern from the justice league cartoon. Just a couple of pics with him using the ring and for text it needs to say in green text. "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! For those who worship evil's might, beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"
Guest ScirosDarkblade Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 NO. Kyle Rayner I'd gladly do for ya. But John Stewart... NO. Big no. So unless you change your mind, I'm sorry but I can't help.
dMage Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I'll gladly take a Kyle Rayner one if you're willing. Same descrip and words as those asked for the John stewart one are fine.
Guest ScirosDarkblade Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 Ok gimme a couple of days I'm busy with schoolwork but I'll do it.
Galvatron Posted April 26, 2004 Author Posted April 26, 2004 Kyle Rayner will do fine since it is a green lantern banner, why do you hate Stewart is it his lack of being creative with the ring?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now