Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im asking for a Green Lantern banner with John Stewart Green Lantern from the justice league cartoon. Just a couple of pics with him using the ring and for text it needs to say in green text.

"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! For those who worship evil's might, beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"
Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
NO. Kyle Rayner I'd gladly do for ya. But John Stewart... NO. Big no. So unless you change your mind, I'm sorry but I can't help.
Posted
I'll gladly take a Kyle Rayner one if you're willing. Same descrip and words as those asked for the John stewart one are fine.
Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
Ok gimme a couple of days I'm busy with schoolwork but I'll do it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...