pegasus~luver Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 I like : :p Inuyasha YYH Rurouni Kenshin Cardcaptors Sailor moon Rayearth Marmalade boy .hack// hikaru no go shaman king naruto one peice princess mononoke kiki's delivery service Spirited away :sweat: Castle in the sky digimon trigun cowboy bebop chobits ranma 1/2 .hack//=legend of the twilight aannnddd thats it.
pegasus~luver Posted April 24, 2004 Author Posted April 24, 2004 pppllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bawl: :flush:
pegasus~luver Posted April 24, 2004 Author Posted April 24, 2004 message me if u want to be mah frend cause its late here i mean early
Solo Tremaine Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 [COLOR=#503F86]pegasus~luver, you seriously need to look at the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL]. Introductions threads aren't allowed, neither is double or triple-posting. Or one-word/sentence posts, poor spelling/grammar and abbreviations. Try and avoid these at all costs. Please put more thought and effort into future posts. I'm afraid lists of animes you like are generally considered spam on OtakuBoards, and as this is an example of such I'm going to close the thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other Moderator of your choice. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts