Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Since cars were invented people with spare time have thought of ways to decorate them. Bumper Stickers have been that beloved decoration but, I do not want to read anything like I love N.Y./horses/bluegrass/Jesus or other. I feel that self expression is vital so put something intesting like:

Horn broken, watch for finger.

I'd rather be pilaging.

I can kick your *** with my +24 sword of might!

May your fuel wasting SUV burst into flame.

Things I hate on bumper stickers:

My kid can beat up your wimpy honor student (this teaches people to make posters like "Its O.K to be smart" (of course it IS!))

I love N.Y :devil:
Posted
[size=1]There is currently another thread about quotes; any bumper-sticker sayings you wish to share may go in there, accompanied by a brief explanation.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...