Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thank You So Much I Finalyy Understand It

I Cant Belive 179 People Commented!

Its My First Pole And It Did Outstanding

Again Thanks

Ill Try And Keep You Up To Date With More Poles


Samaru ^_^
Posted
*coughs* Er, I hate to burst your bubble, but all I did was merge your thread with the official FLCL discussion (which dates back to 2003). More importantly, please avoid starting pointless topics... this couldn't possibly lead to any kind of meaningful conversation, and for some reason your post quality just took a drastic downward plunge. Try to avoid capitalizing every single word; your replies should be as coherent and readable as possible.

Um... yeah. Feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators if you have any questions. ^_^;

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...