Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i wasn't really sure if this should go in this forum or not, but i need some help.
I have to do a project for video/film theory, and i have no idea what to use for a topic. It will be 5 minutes of clips and 5 of talking.
It can be over an actor, director, anything in a movie or seperate movies.

just think about something you have always wanted to know.
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
I'd pay you major cash to see a film about how to pick Lucy Liu up in a bar. I obviously haven't had the opportunity to try, but I am willing to bet it would take some strategy. The normal "I don't think I've had the pleaseure, let me buy you a drink" thing porlly woulodn't work with her. SO yeah, you should write a movie about that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...