Zephyr Posted May 8, 2004 Posted May 8, 2004 I am looking for someone to make a banner based on the anime Noir for me. Here are the specifics that I am looking for: --A black background --A picture of Kirika on one side and another of Chloe on the opposite side (if possible have a pic of Kirika with a gun, and one of Chloe with her throwing knives) --The following phrases (in red letters) in order of top left corner, middle, and lower right corner (respectively): [i]Two Maidens One Future And A Lot Of Bodybags[/i] Credit for the banner will be given in my sig. Thanks in advance.
Alexeil Posted May 10, 2004 Posted May 10, 2004 This was the best I could do with the images I could find that fit your description. Hope one works for ya. [IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4201/noir1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6613/noir2.jpg[/IMG]
Zephyr Posted May 10, 2004 Author Posted May 10, 2004 Thanks for creating these for me. Would you be able to make a few adjustments to the first banner shown? There are only two things that I think need to be altered slightly: 1) The pic of Kirika is hard to see, could you zoom in on it a bit and 2) The spot in the upper-middle seems a bit empty, could you include the name Noir in that area Thanks again, it is a really great banner.
Alexeil Posted May 10, 2004 Posted May 10, 2004 No problem ^_^ Got two versions for ya again. [IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8990/noir3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2431/noir4.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now