Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to make me a Kingdom Hearts 2 banner? Or maybe an avatar? I'd be much obliged and very thankful. :D
Posted
Here you go. I made them strange colors so it would seem like I did something other than crop them down.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19098&stc=1[/IMG]


[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19099&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX
Posted
Uh, thanks for the avatar and banner, but could you make it more "dark", please? And maybe less purple. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, I'm sorry if I was.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...