[Sound_Nin] Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 Ok, I need the attached banner of Charlie Manson redone. Leave the pictures and other items as is, but please add a good background and nice effects (my trial version of Adobe Photoshop ran out) and I need an avatar of Charles' face. Thanks!
Kyokokeiji Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 here ya go buddy, hope ya like it! helter skelter tongiht 7pm central!
[Sound_Nin] Posted May 18, 2004 Author Posted May 18, 2004 That is perfect! Thanks so much. I plan on getting APS again, so I'm working on some other avs to do over.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now