MaxSonic Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 Prequel: [I]I don't know what that word means, but I think it goes at the begining. I'm not sure. I had this idea for a while, and I thought you would like it. Um, this is the start.[/I] : Deep in Australia, James the administrator, no, Crocidile Hunter of OtakuBoards is on his computer. --James: Krikey! That bloke MaxSonic is making fun of meh again. I better go have a word with im. : So James gets in his kangaroo and hops down to the airport to fly to the US. He sees a taxi and gets in. --Taxi Man: Where to? --James: G day mate! Krikey! It's time to put another shrimp on the barby! --Taxi Man: What the hell did you just say? --James: This stupid bloke MaxSonic is making me talk funny. I'm going to go kick his arse. --Taxi Man: MAXSONIC! He's the one molesting my chickens! I'll let you ride for free! : So James and Taxi Man set of to find MaxSonic. --James: I'm not a bloodey homosexual, but I must admit you are one sexy beast. What's your name? : The Taxi Man turns around. --Dragon Warrior: Why, I'm DragonWarrior, teh sexy beast. Ah! Here we are! I'v got to go tend to my chickens. See ya! : Dragon Warrior drives off, leaving James standing in front of a blue building. James walks up and rings the doorbell. The door opens, and out walks a tall guy with spikey hair. --James: G-Day, bloke! Would you happen to be MaxSonic? --MaxSonic: The one and only! --James: It's me, James! I'v come to put your shrimp on the barby! : MaxSonic stands there for a secound. --James: First, stop making me talk this bloodey way. Not all people in Australia talk this way. --MaxSonic: Okay, now what do you want again? Oh! You want to play my game!? --James: No! You've made fun of me for the last time! I want to battle you in a tournament! It's called: Otaku Battle! : MaxSonic thinks about it. --MaxSonic: What are the rules? --James: We battle each other 5 times, each time with a different anime theme. --MaxSonic: Sure, let's go! --James: Good, then let's start. The first battle will be... G GUNDAM! [I]Tune in next time for Part 1: Go Otaku Gundams![/I]
Jagan Posted May 18, 2004 Posted May 18, 2004 WHAT THE HECK! This is nuts! I..don't..uh..just...don't...know...to...say
Charles Posted May 18, 2004 Posted May 18, 2004 [quote name='Jagan']WHAT THE HECK! This is nuts! I..don't..uh..just...don't...know...to...say[/quote]"Nuts" isn't the word I had in mind. [center][img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9187/notthisshit3.jpg[/img][/center]
Recommended Posts