Guest bakachild Posted May 19, 2004 Posted May 19, 2004 Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make me a Evangelion Banner with a matching avatar. Size: 300 X 80 Images : Rei and Eva 00 (blue one) Thanks in advance
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 20, 2004 Posted May 20, 2004 Here you go. I wasn't sure wheather you wanted your name on them or not so I placed them on there anyway. If you'd prefer it not on them then I can always change it. ^_^ [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Avatar:[/COLOR][IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/NGE-bakachild.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Banner:[/COLOR][IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/NGE-sig.jpg[/IMG]
Guest bakachild Posted May 20, 2004 Posted May 20, 2004 Wooah thats soo good! Could you also make me one without the name? and Its up to you if you wanna do this but ill be grateful if you did.. a Shinji (eva 01) and a Asuka (eva 02) for me without the names
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 20, 2004 Posted May 20, 2004 Sure, no problem. When you said without the names, were you referring to the Rei set or the other two. Also, did you want a sig and avatar for each? I think I may have just confused you. If you arn't sure of what I mean just PM me.
Guest bakachild Posted May 20, 2004 Posted May 20, 2004 Don`t rename refers to Rei set and others. and yes If you could make a sig and avatar for each.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 I planned to post them yesterday, but we got a huge storm and my power went off just as I was about to save the Shinji avatar, Needless to say, I had to redo the two avys today. -_- The power was out untill well past 1am. So anyhoo, here you go. [COLOR=Red]Asuka set:[/COLOR] [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Asuka-avy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/NGE-Asuka.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue]Rei set:[/COLOR] [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/NGE-avy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/NGE2.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=SandyBrown]Shinji set:[/COLOR] [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Shiniji-avy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/NGE-Shinji.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now