Marron347 Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 Recently I have really been getting into pirates and ships and the ocean and stuff like that, and I have been looking around in the local libraries for pirate stories, but I can't seem to find anything. This must partly be because I don't know where to start. So if you have any recommendations for me I would appreciate them. I really just want to read a good pirate book with adventure and fighting and stuff, you know? Do any of you know a good pirate book I can read or an author that writes pirate stories?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now