Orcus Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 I want to inquire as to if anyone could make me a banner with Lina Inverse and the other characters from Slayers that says "Even in the darkest hour, friends stand firm" and my name, if it will fit. Many thanks. :D
Turdle Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 here you go, i tried. if you want any changes let me know. ~Edit~ I found another picture so I gave this one a try too, cause everyone loves chibis!!
Orcus Posted May 23, 2004 Author Posted May 23, 2004 Thanks, man!! These baners are rad!! Many thanks my friend.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now