Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was looking through the Gundam avatars and really didn't see any I liked, so I figured someone could make me a better one!! Could Epion be on it, from Gundam Wing? I know I just requested a banner, but I didn't want my banner and avatar to be the same. Thanx.

P.S. Could you put my name on it? Thanx again.
Posted
Here's my try at it. Picture got kind of fuzzy, and I don't even really know what Epion is (don't watch GW), so I just did a Google search and got a couple images of...well...that.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19231&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...