sahkiryce Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Tahoma][i]Hi folks . . . here's a little something . . . it's quite short I know . . . but hey . . . there's more to a poem than the length of it . . .[/i][/FONT][/COLOR] [SIZE=3][font=book antiqua][color=purple]The other day I saw a worm, And under soil, I saw it squirm. Then I grinned with gleaming eyes, And squashed it flat toward its demise.[/color][/font][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][font=tahoma][i]Thank-you[/i][/font][/COLOR]
Xander Harris Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 Heh. Nice. It's short, it makes you laugh, it uses good vocabulary, and is sort of clever. Thanks for posting!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now