Sky Moonflow Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would like for someone to make me a banner of Malon from Zelda: Majora's Mask. I have some specific details but not many. Have Malon standing in the middle of a plain holding a Chicken(Can't remember what they were called on the game). Have Link somewhere close by holding his ocarina like he is playing. Wording- Music that heals a broken heart. That's all I want done to it. Please fill out my request. Thanks in advance Sky[/FONT][/COLOR]
Onix Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 Here's my stab at it. The Link is actually from OOT, since I couldn't find a MM version playing the Ocarina. Hope you don't mind. Also, I used your avatar as the picture of Malon hodling a chicken, since it was convinient. Any changes required can be made. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19267&stc=1[/IMG] -ULX
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now