Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] It would be really cool if some one could make me a banner of the Smashing Pumpkins there are pictures included for the people who accept and it be great if someone could. So please? (Hopefully this one will be made, because no one tried my "The Cure" Banner.)

Anyways here are some pictures.

This pics URL is annoyingly long so here is the [URL=http://www.ava.adore.dk/billeder/andet/smashing%20pumpkins%20poster%20scan%20-%20extremely%20rare%20-%20one%20of%20a%20kind!.jpg]Link[/URL]
[URL=http://www.netphoria.org/machinacover2.jpg]Picture of Their New Album[/URL]
[URL=http://www.netphoria.org/billypictures/spinbc.jpg]This is a neat picture[/URL]

Oh And the text I would like it to say "Crucify the Insincere"

I can't find any really other good pictures, but if you do need more I can get them. Oh and you don't need to use all of the pics, you can pic from one or two, or all of them. Anyways, thank you very much to whoever makes this banner.
[/color][/size]
Posted
Here you go. The text got kind of fuzzy, but it looks alright, I think.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19301&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX
Posted
lol well i tried your "the cure" banner but didn't like any of the turnouts, but anyways, i gave this one a shot and this is what i can up with. If you want anything changed just let me know.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19303[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT=VERDANA][SIZE=1]Here's my whack at it.[/FONT][/SIZE]


[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19304&stc=1[/IMG]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Wow, three banners to choose from this is hard.. Though I will use them all eventually, but thanks to everyone here that's taken their shot at it. I really can't decide between them, so I'll just use them all.

Thank you all for making these banners. I keep forgetting to ask this every time.. but if anybody reads this again can you make me a matching avatar?[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Amorphous][color=crimson][size=1]Thank you very much for that banner and the avatar it looks great as so does everyone elses banner.[/color'][/size][/quote]
No problem, glad I could help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...