Zen Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 [color=green][size=1] Alright, this is gonna be a strange request. My freind, who just joined the boards, bigmatt, was hoping to get a avatar/banner set of a particular rapper. Kanye West. Be creative with it, theres only one major thing he wishes for. The lyrics: "I'm on TV, but I ain't makin' da band" "I swear, this right here, history in the makin' man" Thats about it. I hope ya'll can pull it off. Heres a preffered pic: [img]http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/artist/w/west_kanye/az_official/376x180.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Sun Posted May 29, 2004 Posted May 29, 2004 Here you are ReFlux ;) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19315&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19307&stc=1[/IMG]
Turdle Posted May 29, 2004 Posted May 29, 2004 here's my shot at it, hope you like it. if you want changes, let me know.
Zen Posted May 29, 2004 Author Posted May 29, 2004 [color=green][size=1] Thanks both of you for your attempts. But I think he'll be picking Uzumaki Naruto's. Nice job though, on both. Thanks alot. I'm sure he'll love them. Oh, and nice job especially on the banner, UN. The writing font is kinda neat, like written lyrics on a peice of paper. I like that alot. Nice job. Keeping the white background makes it look real clean. Its cool.[/color][/size]
Guest bigmatt Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 [size=1] Yo thanks, really feelin' the banner and avatar. Big Props to Uzumaki Naruto. Thanks to Turdle too. Thanks for trying. I'm lovin' it.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now