Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:help: Why doesn`t the jukebox work? I mean, I can`t listen to it when I`m on school, but when I`m home, it doesn`t work there either! A friend of mine has the same problem so I`m asking for the both of us...Is it our computers that has a technical fault or what can it be? I`would be happy for any response....and thank you in advance.
Posted
[quote name='Nordic Angel']:help: Why doesn`t the jukebox work? I mean, I can`t listen to it when I`m on school, but when I`m home, it doesn`t work there either! A friend of mine has the same problem so I`m asking for the both of us...Is it our computers that has a technical fault or what can it be? I`would be happy for any response....and thank you in advance.[/quote]


What browser are you using? I think the jukebox only works with Microsoft Internet Explorer. If you have Mozilla or Netscape, the jukebox isn't going to work.
Posted
Thanks for the reply and the answer is that I have Microsoft Internet Explorer. My dad has done several things to try and fix it and when I went to another internetaddress, where I could listen to music, it started almost immediately (well, it had to load first.) What can be wrong? :confused:
Posted
There might be a lot of web traffic going into the jukebox. This place has a lot of members and there just might be too many other people trying to access it. I can't think of anything else right now. I'm sorry I can't be much help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...