Orcus Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 I was watching CartoonNetwork tho other night and I was watching Rave Master and I thught it looked really tight, so I figured I'd ask for an avatar of Haru, the main character form Rave Master that says my name on it in cool writing ( your pick). Thanks alot :D !!
Orcus Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 Thanks for the awesome avatar, Turdle. Isn't this like the 2nd time you've helped me out? I'm eternally in your debt man. Oh and if anybody is still interested in making me an avatar do so please. I can like switch between avatars every-once-and-a-while.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now