Amity Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 Hey hey hey, I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind too much in making me a Wolf's Rain banner and matching avatar!? As always, your pick in character/ picture, and you get to design anyways you want. As long as it has my name on it, then I'm fine! So give it a shot, and have fun in the process. Thanks!! :D -Amity
Alexeil Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Since you didn't ask for a character, I just went with this. Hope ya like. [img]http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/5659/wrb.jpg[/img]
Amity Posted June 9, 2004 Author Posted June 9, 2004 That's very nice. I like it. It didn't have a character, I didn't ask for one, though you did it in the exact way that I would have liked it. Thank you, but I still need an avatar if that's no problem ^^;
Alexeil Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Ah, sorry about that, missed that you wanted an avi too! ^^;; Is no prob, here ya go! [IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/478/wravi.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now