Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey hey hey, I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind too much in making me a Wolf's Rain banner and matching avatar!? As always, your pick in character/ picture, and you get to design anyways you want. As long as it has my name on it, then I'm fine! So give it a shot, and have fun in the process. Thanks!! :D

-Amity
Posted
Since you didn't ask for a character, I just went with this. Hope ya like.

[img]http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/5659/wrb.jpg[/img]
Posted
That's very nice. I like it. It didn't have a character, I didn't ask for one, though you did it in the exact way that I would have liked it. Thank you, but I still need an avatar if that's no problem ^^;
Posted
Ah, sorry about that, missed that you wanted an avi too! ^^;; Is no prob, here ya go!

[IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/478/wravi.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...