Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need help choosing


Recommended Posts

Guest Masetis
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]I'm having one of those moments, and I really need to buy and Anime movie. I like the whole Action packed drama's. Anybody got any suggestions?[/FONT]
Posted
For those of you who wish to start or participate in a recommendations thread, please take note of the following advice.

1. Explain your preferences in detail, with specific examples. It may also help if you mention a couple of shows or movies that you actively dislike.

2. Suggestions made in jest aren't quite acceptable unless you offer at least one other serious recommendation. As always, tell the person why you think he or she would enjoy the anime you're listing. Post length isn't necessarily important; proper grammar and complete sentences are.

3. I left this topic open hoping that someone would justify my decision by swooping in and offering a really high-quality reply. Next time I'll try not to make the same mistake.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...