Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I was just wondering if someone could make me a Stitch banner from Disney's "Lilo & Stitch". I just want Stitch and I don't care what Picture(s) you use of him. Though I would like a cool BG. I would like my name on it and the quote "Meega Na Da Kweesta!" thanx in advance to anyone who trys.[/size]
Posted
Here's my attempt at the banner you requested.

I'm glad you left the request really general.Thataway you let me do what I think is best rather than following a very specific request. Which is much more fun for me ^_~.

I made two versions, the other has a different stock. Pick which one you like most, if any. I personally like #2 more.
#1-
[img]http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Lilninja91/QuadStich.jpg[/img]
LINK: [url="http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Lilninja91/QuadStich.jpg"]http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Lilninja91/QuadStich.jpg[/url]

#2-
[img]http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Lilninja91/QuadStich2.jpg[/img]
LINK: [url="http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Lilninja91/QuadStich2.jpg"]http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Lilninja91/QuadStich2.jpg[/url]

I hope you like it ^^
Posted
[size=1]Wow! Thanks a bunch Shippo, I prefer numer 2 also because he looks more evil-ish. Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to credit you.

EDIT: the link makes it come up as a big X, so i'm uploading it on OB.[/size]
Posted
No problem. I'm really glad you like it ^_^. Sorry that the image doesnt work. It works perfectly fine for me... Oh well. Gald the problem is solved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...