Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Orange]Could anyone please make me a banner of Kenshin and Kaoru from this picture? Could it say " I will never be alone...as long as the one's I love are beside me"? I hope the picture isn't to hard to work with. It was to large for me to attach it, so here's a link.[/COLOR]


[CENTER][URL=http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/kenshin/full_42_1024.asp]This is the picture, please click here[/URL] [/CENTER]
Posted
I'm not at my house right now but when I get back I will give this one a shot, I used to use this picture as my desktop wallpaper, I like it : )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...