Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Does anyone here have Yahoo Messenger and want to talk now?
DiscoSnorlax Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I only have ExciteIM. You could try [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/chat.shtml]theOtaku chat[/URL] .
Yoshi Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 sure, though I probably replided too late. My yahoo messenger id is bardtm. Whats yours?
Zaku II Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Well, while we are at it, mine is zaku_2x .....Anyone who wants to talk just im me. (AIM= NeoZakuII)
Nerdsy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I hate Yahoo... But if you're ever lucky enough to catch me on it, my handle is Nerdsy34....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now