Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Right I need a lot of picture and avatars for soemthing and becuase there is so many photoshop experts on ehre I figured I'd ask here(plus your so generous).

Now I won't use them that much so don't go to a load of trouble just to get one, it doesn't even matter if you made them so please help.

oh yeh if are going to go to a load trouble for me I will use it and I please no one post any pictures of someone i've already got a picture of.

So any pictures preferebly anime characters.

Thanks in advance anyone who submits any.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...