Shippou Posted June 25, 2004 Posted June 25, 2004 Once again I make a Thread on Rancid. I am not sure if this thread should be here or in art by request so sorry if this is the wrong place. Now does anyone know where I can find some Rancid videos. I have tried Kazza but I got squat so if you know please help me. Shippou
TOTALIMMORTAL Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]Do you wannna actually download them or just watch em? If you just wanna view them then heres a good link: [URL=http://search.launch.yahoo.com/search/lsearch/video?p=Rancid]Rancid[/URL] Ya, Rancids a tight band, I especially like the video for Fall Back Down. Well, Enjoi![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://www.wlum.com/images/bandphotos/photo-rancid.jpg[/IMG]
Shippou Posted June 26, 2004 Author Posted June 26, 2004 Thanks for the site I love rancid and all of there awsome music. Shippou
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now