Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can someone make mean avatar with Horo-Horo on it. The pic doesn't matter nor, does the background color. I'd like SM13 on it some where. Color or text doesn't matter either. I'm not going to be picky. Please and Thank-You!
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]Wouldja' believe I already had one on file?

[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/DeathBug/horoava.jpg[/img] Save it to your own computer, though; I'm going to clear it off my web-host soon. I can touch up the edges if you want, but I can't add any sorts of text; I'm working off of MS Paint.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...