Xra Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Heh, I thought this would be pretty interesting to see. Alright, lets see a beautiful banner with a cake, a cookie, a Baker's hat, a spoon, and the attached image of Xra. Perhaps a deep blue background, and the words "I mixed, I made, I baked..." would be nice too. also, if you could fit it, my name in any color in the bottom right corner. This must be a funny sight:rolleyes: [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19833&stc=1[/img]
ArunueShekamari Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 >.> <.< It's not too good. Hope ya like it anyway. Ya don't have to use it though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now