Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can somebody make me an avatar using the pic. I've attached. I'd like SM13 some place where it doesn't mess up the picture. The color of the text doesn't matter. Please and thank-you.
Posted
Here you are.. hope its kinda what you were looking for.. made a few changes so both the characters could fit.. =^-^=

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/sm13avi.gif[/IMG]

and one without an inner shadow...
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/sm13avi2.gif[/IMG]
Posted
thanks I like the inner shadow one. though they're both great.

EDIT: I tried to put it as my avatar but it said that it was a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG. Can you fix it so that it will work?
Posted
[QUOTE=Swordmaster13]thanks I like the inner shadow one. though they're both great.

EDIT: I tried to put it as my avatar but it said that it was a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG. Can you fix it so that it will work?[/QUOTE]

Its the right size so as long as you save it to your computer (the computer may be trying to save it as a bmp, in which case, if you right mouse click on the image and choose send as email, you can email it to yourself as a jpg or gif.) once that is done you can upload the image from your desktop.

More then likely, its the bmp thing.. if not, i have no clue.. its a giffer and the right size. =^-^=

<3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...