Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I'm wondering if someone could make me a banner and avatar with [URL=http://www.boydism.net/multimedia/images3/flaunt4.jpg]THIS[/URL] picture (Not the lady, the creepy Billy guy). I'd like it to look more darker and creepier though.

On the avatar I only want his eyes (Kinda how it shows the normal side and creepier side) and I would like my name in Chiller font (unless you can think of something better).

I'm not very picky about the banner, but i would like my name on it and some kind of phrase if you can come up with one. Thanks in advanced to anyone who gives this a shot.

[/size]
Posted
Here ya go.. hope you like.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19853&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19854&stc=1[/img]
Posted
here you go, I couldn't think of a phrase or anything to put on it but i gave the banner a shot, I'll try the avatar tomorrow but its getting late so I don't have time to do it now.
Posted
[size=1]o.O wow, three replys... that's a record...

Thanks to all of you for giving this a try. At the moment, I like Leh's banner the most. I'm not ganna pick an avatar until Turdle posts one. Thanks again ^_^ [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...