Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Hehe,..I was looking at theOtaku.com...and I went to the new 'Ask Otaku' area...hehe
and-...
look at it yourself...
scroll down the page...

[URL=http://www.theotaku.com/askotaku/issue1.shtml]Here[/URL]

BTW,..This is a cool idea, Adam... O.o'

Hehe,..Ask Otaku... -_-'[/b]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]OMG... Thats scary.. o.O [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i] runs away and hides [/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Its pretty kewl thou[/COLOR]
Posted
i guess thimoc is still mad at adam for some screwd up reason acording to the page he is a master hacker ooohhhh..... scarey that thimoc is screwed up
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]What is it with him and butts...............and the so called "No Life Brigade"? Is he gay? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]thimoc is...well...he's [i]thimoc.[/i][/SIZE]
Posted
Maybe he likes butts.. Heh all he has to do is take a picture of his own butt and stare at it for hours at end! LoL;) :naughty: :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]thimoc scares me...for all we know...he probly sees dead people too...:laugh: [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

He's acting like a dead person.............and I do believe he sees dead people................he has no life, does he.....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...