Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wrote these a while ago, and this is the most recent draft. Please tell me what you think about them.

My Fey

I wish I could feel
your touch upon my skin.
But that's just where
my sweet illusion would begin.
How easily I'd feel your love
if you would just console me
how easily would lies dissolve
as you unfold me.

Have me,
hold me,
feel me,
own me.

Maybe its all
something you can't feel?
Is love for me
so lacking in appeal?
So feed me lies.
I want it anyway.
filled with sweet light
of my relentless fey.
She won't leave,
she won't see
how her presence
deepens that desire in me.
Deepens my desire,
deepens my mirage.
how painful she is,
her lustful barrage

Have me,
hold me,
feel me,
own me

watch, my lovely one
can you see her?
that fey inside me,
she begins to stir.

She's swallowing me whole.
Entering every crevice
of my damned soul,
my lusting accomplice.
Hold me now,
don't leave me here
feeling so alive
You don't have to be sincere,
let me pretend
I hold your smile,
let me imagine
that you love me
for a while

Draw me close
kiss me, dear
I'll ignore the lies,
just keep me near
make me feel
as if you care
Please don't think
that its unfair.

Have me,
hold me,
feel me,
own me,
fool me
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
your pretty good you should get it publish heywill you look at mine its one of my shorter and calmer ones its on th board I ask you cuz your a good poet. shadow15

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...