hawke3000 Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 I don't know if anyone knows this show but I absolutely love it and would like a banner of it. RRH himself has to be on it and I want it to say "Rocket Robin Hood - takes from the cosmic rich, to give to the Astro poor". Thanks alot! P.S. I usually forget about these threads, so could you PM me if you make one?
otakulab Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [QUOTE=hawke3000]I don't know if anyone knows this show but I absolutely love it and would like a banner of it. RRH himself has to be on it and I want it to say "Rocket Robin Hood - takes from the cosmic rich, to give to the Astro poor". Thanks alot! P.S. I usually forget about these threads, so could you PM me if you make one?[/QUOTE] Well, Im always down with a challenge and since today Im playin hookey from work.. your banner got my full attention.. hope its aight. =^-^= (I had to animate it cause of all the text... ) <3 [IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/RRRavi.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/RRRBanner.gif[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now