Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright I usually don't like to do this but could someone take a shot at making this picture into a banner for me, I can't think of anything to do with it.
Posted
[size=1]This is the best i could do with it. It's a small banner, but resizing the pic couldn't be done for me. I can't do anything about font though, sorry.[/size]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
It's been a while and you probably already forgot about this thread, but,anyways, here you go. I hope Quad doesn't mind that I gave it a try too.....
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20706[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...