Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who is your fave metal gear solid charecter


Recommended Posts

Guest vash22
Posted
ok before i start this lets be a little more creative and instead of having everyone say snake well i shouldnt say that snakes my hero lol yes i am pitiful so lets hear what ppl have to say metal gear solids my fave game.
Posted
I think GreyFox is my favourite. He was just an awesome character. I also liked sniper wolf, she was a great sniper and a babe and Physco Mantis was pretty neat overall
But GreyFox is the best in my opinion.
Posted
I have to say, I think my favourite Metal Gear Solid Character is Sniper Wolf, she is prolly the coolest bad guy/girl ever, she had alot more personality than the others, and the scenes with her were really cool
Posted
Seeing that I've only played MGS:Twin Snakes, I'd have to say the coolest character is Liquid Snake, he just looked really cool. Oh, and Revolver Oscelot was such a bastard in the boss fight that he gets to be mentioned here too.

But, that's just my opinion.
Guest Vash331
Posted
Hey what about Decoy Octopus, i mean the guy [spoiler]fricken drained the blood of that darpa chief, i'd say that's pretty dedicated. But really though i hated him because i didn't get a chance to fight him, damn you fox-die! [/spoiler]
Lets see here, my favorite character would have to be....that vampire guy in mgs2, that guy just would not die, no matter what i did to him, even a bullet to the head for god's sake!

[size=1][color=blue]For future reference, remember to add spoiler tags to anything you say that would give away parts of a game's plot (especially an important piece of plot which you gave away just now). Just do it like this: {spoiler} text {/spoiler}, except that you would substitute [ and ] for the { and }. - Shinmaru[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...