Balmon Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 Would anybody be willing to make a banner with a Ghost in the Shell theme? I would kill to have a picture of Aramaki in there. Thanks Balmon/Phil
Oceanborn Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 Aramaki's the main character gal, Am I right? Maybe... How do you want it to look like?
Balmon Posted July 6, 2004 Author Posted July 6, 2004 Actually - Aramaki's the old guy - the Boss of Section 9. Does that make your life considerably harder? Anything is fine - if you could throw in the words Balance-Monster in there, that'd be cool. Let me know Thanks for the consideration anyway. Phil
Turdle Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 I think I got the right guy... I think :confused: Is that waht you meant by [QUOTE]Anything is fine - if you could throw in the words Balance-Monster in there, that'd be cool.[/QUOTE] . I think i got it right but I'm not so sure.
Balmon Posted July 6, 2004 Author Posted July 6, 2004 That's PERFECT. Thanks so much! Phil ADD: How the heck do I throw this into my signature? Thanks
Turdle Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 go to edit signature and put this: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19998[/url] in between this [img]URL GOES HERE[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now