Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Would anybody be willing to make a banner with a Ghost in the Shell theme? I would kill to have a picture of Aramaki in there.

Thanks
Balmon/Phil
Posted
Actually - Aramaki's the old guy - the Boss of Section 9. Does that make your life considerably harder?

Anything is fine - if you could throw in the words Balance-Monster in there, that'd be cool.

Let me know

Thanks for the consideration anyway.

Phil
Posted
I think I got the right guy... I think :confused:
Is that waht you meant by [QUOTE]Anything is fine - if you could throw in the words Balance-Monster in there, that'd be cool.[/QUOTE] . I think i got it right but I'm not so sure.
Posted
go to edit signature and put this: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19998[/url]
in between this
[img]URL GOES HERE[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...