Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
yeah i do every now and then but there mostly about the gundam wing boys and the saiyuki gang but its sad,funny,bloody (eww....)and some times everyday things and some of my friends will be in there too O_o but its still fun though -^____^-

:love: yay Quatre-kun!

-sessho-chan
Guest HalfDemon,Nikki
Posted
[QUOTE=yusuke sagablac]I had adream that had bad guys from Cowboy bebop, Trigun, Dragonball Z/GT, Witch Hunter Robin, Inuyasha,And Blue gender.
And they were all on the same side.
And so were the good guys.Like from a hole bunch of show, Example: Goku.Spike,etc.....
And the bad guy were trying to kill me.
So the bad guys and the good guys started to fight.
Then buu try to hit me with an ax.
Then I woke up.

(I wish I knew what happen!)
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:


Like you I also had a dream where Buu was trying to kill me.
But in my dream Buu had three heads.
He was quiet scary, if I think about it.
And also like your dream there were alot of good guys.
Like Goku, Gohan, And krillion.
I cant quiet finger out way buu whated to kill me.
To tell you the truth the dream was way to freaky.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Posted
I don't dream about like anime shows...but I'll dream in animation... sometimes.. characters from shows and books cross over.. and we're all in animated style... Those sorts of dreams generally....aren't the sort that would be okay to share on this sort of forum however...
ja ne!
Guest Priss C Tokyo
Posted
[QUOTE=HalfDemon,Nikki][QUOTE=yusuke sagablac]I had adream that had bad guys from Cowboy bebop, Trigun, Dragonball Z/GT, Witch Hunter Robin, Inuyasha,And Blue gender.
And they were all on the same side.
And so were the good guys.Like from a hole bunch of show, Example: Goku.Spike,etc.....
And the bad guy were trying to kill me.
So the bad guys and the good guys started to fight.
Then buu try to hit me with an ax.
Then I woke up.

(I wish I knew what happen!)
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:


Like you I also had a dream where Buu was trying to kill me.
But in my dream Buu had three heads.
He was quiet scary, if I think about it.
And also like your dream there were alot of good guys.
Like Goku, Gohan, And krillion.
I cant quiet finger out way buu whated to kill me.
To tell you the truth the dream was way to freaky.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:[/QUOTE]



Once I had a dream where Cell and I got Married and had 6 kids.
There names were Cell jr.
Sam jr.
Goku jr.
Tien jr.
Tia jr.
Boss jr.

To tell you the truth the dream scared me silly.
When I woke up, I was so scared that I started to laught.
And I couldn't stop laughing.
The 2th time I had this dream I had 9 kids instead of 6 kids.
There names were:
Cell jr.
Sam jr.
Goku jr.
Tien jr.
Tia jr.
Boss jr.
Rage jr.
Nick jr.
Bob

I had little kids that looked like cell running around.
It was so freaky!!!
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Posted
Well, this topic has obviously run its course. Priss, dear, please stop using so many carriage returns--it makes your replies look rather strange and bloated. I would also greatly appreciate it if you refrained from inserting multiple smilies in a row... that alone can qualify an otherwise so-so post as spam.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...