Trigun 11 Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 Well It's really self explanatory. Just go to Google or any other search engine and look for screencaps of the Video. And if you can put in " I'll Never Fight Again and This is How it Ends" on the bottom in reddish-black Chiller font It'll be really appriciated
Turdle Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 I'm trying to make you a banner but I can't seem to find a good site with the pics on it, if you could give a link or a picture I can do it for you.
Trigun 11 Posted July 7, 2004 Author Posted July 7, 2004 I shall look for it. Arigato Turdle-sama [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] lptimes.com and then scroll down and on the right side says " BTH screencaps" There ya go [color=teal]Watch the double posting. You can just as eaily edit your previous post. -Syk3[/color]
Turdle Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 here you go hope it's what your looking for if you want something else just let me know [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20027[/IMG]
Trigun 11 Posted July 7, 2004 Author Posted July 7, 2004 I like it but can you fade in the picture of " I'm Nothing" on the sheet of paper and fade the " I Never Fight Again and This is How It Ends" a bit more. Hope It's not too much to do
Turdle Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 you mean the picture i used to make this? [IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Turdle/imnothing.gif[/IMG] right?
Trigun 11 Posted July 7, 2004 Author Posted July 7, 2004 [QUOTE=Turdle]you mean the picture i used to make this? [IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Turdle/imnothing.gif[/IMG] right?[/QUOTE] Yeah That's the one
Turdle Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 is this what you want?? again if you want something changed let me know. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20029[/IMG]
Trigun 11 Posted July 7, 2004 Author Posted July 7, 2004 [QUOTE=Turdle]is this what you want?? again if you want something changed let me know. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20029[/IMG][/QUOTE] It's AWESOME! Exactly what I wanted. You think you could make me a avatar with a clip of the video?
Turdle Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 do you want any certain clip? (oh and it's gonna be about a half hour to an hour cause i gotta go for a while)
Trigun 11 Posted July 7, 2004 Author Posted July 7, 2004 [QUOTE=Turdle]do you want any certain clip? (oh and it's gonna be about a half hour to an hour cause i gotta go for a while)[/QUOTE] I don't know Lemme think of one
Trigun 11 Posted July 8, 2004 Author Posted July 8, 2004 [quote name='Turdle']alright just let me know when you decide.[/quote] Make it the one where Chester is falling backwards ( Twords the end of the vid where he Jumped from the roof and fell on the car but is now going back 'twords the roof .If you need me to find a piccy of what I mean I'll get it
Turdle Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 lol I'm making an animation with those pictures right now so I can get yours done really quick cause I already have the pics. :) EDIT: Here ya go, if you want anything changed let me know.
Trigun 11 Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 [QUOTE=Turdle]lol I'm making an animation with those pictures right now so I can get yours done really quick cause I already have the pics. :) EDIT: Here ya go, if you want anything changed let me know.[/QUOTE] I love it! -grins and Huggles it - Chester-sama is Mine! But can you make it move as in use a clip that I asked for
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now