aquarian morgan Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 I heard somewhere that if you eat cheese before bed it can give you nightmares. Would some1 please tell me if that's true (not that i'm worried that i'm gonna get a nightmare or nothin). And please tell me what food gives you weird or any dreams atall.
InuyashaLvr Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]Well, I'm not sure about the cheese thing, but I have heard of it! Anyway, my mom told me milk is supposed to help you sleep and have good dreams. But I wouldn't know about the dreams, because if I drink milk before I go to sleep, I don't remember my dreams! lol :laugh: Oh well! Good luck on finding out!lol :D ~vanna~[/COLOR][/I]
Manic Webb Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 I'm glad to see nobody is ignoring my Sticky threads. Closed.
Recommended Posts